EVENTS & EXHIBITIONS
We have over 20 years’ experience in organising international corporate events and exhibitions.
In addition, this has included charity events for the Save the Children Fund comprising of Royal Visits, celebrity appearances, major fund-raising campaigns and organising a 50th anniversary musical performance celebrating ‘A Child of Our Time’ from 1944 composed by Sir Michael Tippet, with the composer, royalty and special guests attending.
- Conferences and seminars
- New product launches
- Training days and team building events
- Open days
- Staff events
- Customer relationship building days
- Weddings and special occasions
- Religious ceremonies and celebrations
- Sales meetings
Involved in organising over 60 International Trade Exhibitions:
- Stand design and build
- Health & safety requirements
- Administration and booking
- Ordering electrical services & furnishings
- Transport, accommodation & staffing
- Press briefings
- Pre-promotion, post-show publicity
As well as arranging the logistical and design aspects of your event, we can maximise its impact through effective promotion and publicity, pre, during and post-event to your target audience.
We will ensure your event is a success!