EVENTS & EXHIBITIONS
We have over 20 years’ experience in organising international corporate events and exhibitions.
We have organised trade exhibitions in the UK, Germany, France and the USA.
Our most recent major event was the Chartered Institute of Building’s Construction Manager of the Year 2018 (CMYA) award ceremony at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London where we provided the branding and livery for the event, including the display and digital advertising, the event guide, illustrations, placemats, certificates, name badges, invitations, posters, lightbox style seating plan, trophy design and many other elements in the overall organisation of the event.
In addition, we have arranged charity events for the Save the Children Fund comprising of Royal Visits, celebrity appearances, major fund-raising campaigns and organising 50th-anniversary musical performance celebrating ‘A Child of Our Time’ from 1944 composed by Sir Michael Tippet, with the composer, royalty and special guests attending.
- Conferences and seminars
- New product launches
- Training days & team building events
- Open days
- Staff events
- Customer relationship building days
- Weddings and special occasions
- Religious ceremonies & celebrations
- Sales meetings
Involved in organising over 60 International Trade Exhibitions:
- Stand design and build
- Health & safety requirements
- Administration and booking
- Ordering electrical services & furnishings
- Transport, accommodation & staffing
- Press briefings
- Pre-promotion, post-show publicity